FYI Health – COVID-19 Test Kit Purchase Form
Whether you need proof of a negative COVID-19 test to travel, to attend a concert, or to simply give you peace of mind, FYI offers the CareStart Rapid COVID-19 Antigen test by AccessBio. An FYI Test Proctor will walk you through the whole process from collecting your sample to receiving your results via video conference. You don’t have to go to a doctor’s office, pharmacy, or testing center.
- Quick, easy, and professionally supervised rapid COVID test in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- Schedule at your convenience and leisure.
- No waiting rooms = no exposure to the COVID virus or other diseases.
- Support and guidance throughout the process.
- Verified negative test results provided to give you the confirmation needed for venues, airlines, restaurants, etc. requiring proof of a negative Covid test.
In addition, FYI also offers memberships that give you access to top notch professional medical care virtually anytime benefiting your health and convenience. Be sure to check out fyi.health for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a COVID-19 antigen test?
Complete the order form here fyi.health/covid-rapid-test. You will receive an email confirming your order and an email with your package tracking number and a link to schedule your video testing appointment with an FYI Test Proctor.
What do I do when I receive my test?
***DO NOT OPEN ANY SEALED TESTING MATERIALS UNTIL YOUR FYI TEST PROCTOR JOINS YOU OR YOUR TEST CANNOT BE CERTIFIED***
In the test kit, you will receive:
1) Nasal Swab
2) Extraction Vial with Buffer Solution
3) Cap with Dropper Tip
4) Test Strip
To prepare for your certified COVID test:
- Schedule your supervised test through our Calend.ly link sent to your email. If you did not receive a link, contact us at info@FYI.health
- You will need a photo ID (drivers license, passport, etc) and your phone or computer with video capability
- Wait for your FYI Test Proctor to arrive for your Zoom (or Google meet) visit and you will be guided through the instructions below
- Your visit should last approximately 15 minutes and you will receive results immediately.
How do I take the test?
The following are the testing steps your FYI Test Proctor will guide you through for your certification:
1) Remove the nasal swab from its packaging
2) Place in one nostril and advance as far as possible rotating 3-5 times slowly
3) Peel aluminum foil top off the extraction vial
4) Place the swab into the vial and rotate vigorously at least 5 time
5) Remove the swab by rotating a against the extraction vial and squeeze the sides of the vial to remove it
6) Place the cap with the dropper tip tightly onto the vial
7) Invert the vial and hold the dropper over the test sample well and squeeze 3 drops into the well
8) Read results at 10 minutes. Your FYI Test Proctor will review your results and send your certification
For more information about the CareStart test, visit: https://www.fda.gov/media/142919/download
What happens if I receive a positive result?
If your test gives a positive result for COVID-19, then you should contact your healthcare provider as soon as possible. Visit the CDC link with up-to-date recommendations for positive test results:
What happens if I receive a negative result?
If your test gives a negative result for COVID-19, your Proctor will email you a results certificate.
If you are planning to use this test for travel, you should contact your carrier to determine their requirements for COVID-19 tests.
Will my insurance cover this test?
FYI does not file any insurance claims. Contact your insurance company to determine coverage. You can use your credit, debit, or HSA card to purchase the test.